messaging

jane ah jane
who jz ur boy
who jz ur bro
pls know tat clearly
i m with my bro msg recently
both of us msg from afternoon till night
the time from woke up
till the time to sleep
wat was our topic
is nth
jz simply chat
he like a king
woke up after 12pm everyday
me woke up at 7am something as usual
his mum will buy him lunch
then help my mm to prepare lunch for them
he can goyang kaki at home
i need to do all the housework
why the world is so unfair
haiz...
this lazz pig lazz bro
luckly i didn't choose him as my boy
yaho...
i will treat my boy good than u
but
he is doing the midnight job
when i woke up..
is his time to sleep
when i need to take my nap
is his time to wake up and work
chat with him less then 5 msg per day
meet him one a month
but he will change to day work
start from 1st of oktorber
hahaha...
miss u so much dear
forgive me for not tell u
i chat wif bro always
i know u will dont like tat
i fell i will go klt a days
travel at there
but i need some1 to accompany me
i yhink i will like the life there!!

No comments: