last days of 2008 at kampar

MR.AARON
birthday during the final exam at 1481

like TA 12 so much
although we all are separate to
different classes
different courses
but we are together..
i mean our HEART
wakaka

show u now our friendship forever
i wish we can FOREVER too
.
.
.
dont jealous of our friendship ya
u all can do tat also
3
'''
2
''
1
'

me and AARONwe did't took photo for more than 1 month dy..kekeall the girl with aaron goh
is all for today..

i cant sleep for this few days
i slept at 12.30am
but wole up at 3.50am
i m full of energy now
final is passed dy
i dont know wat i stress bout..
haiz

everybody went back their own hometown dy
most of them will meet to sing k monday at LOWYAT plaza
i miss this time
for celebrate woiliong birthdays
but i m sure i must will join them next time
wait for me ya
TA12

this is the last day of this year at KAMPAR
my parents was here
we going genting 3 more hours LATER
so
SAYONARA KAMPAR
i will be back next year
take good care ya all my thing here
exspecially my pillow here
and my "small animal"
hehe

bye..
hope my phone will get well soon
muaks..good morning everybody


No comments: