14th of march


The day I was waiting and like it so much!!
All is over
Midterm over
Assignment over
Presentation over accept the ohr
But is nothing I think, it is only 4 marks
Wakakakakaka!!
(laughoutloud^^)

Is time for me relax
I wan to go back again and again
I wan to travel with all my frens whatever destination
I wan to shopping enough
I wan to sleep whole day and night
Dreaming whole day and night
I wan to sing K
And pat tuo some more…
Aahhahaha..

Is just a dream
Wake up!!!
All is not over; everything will be start right now
A lot of thing is waiting for me
Study+study+study = get_flying_color_on_final_exam
Yea, I should learn from my boy
I don’t even know whole business a/c was talking about
I don’t even know how to answer the OHR’s case study
I don’t even know the business law after the chapter 6
I can’t accept the econ “horse face” yet
And
I can’t score A on my QT2 yet
That’s all
But there are the whole subject I m taking now
Die lol

Is an offer for me to sleep early today!
Muakzxx good night
11.55pm 14th march 2009

my fren wedding party
which jz get it from my fren

No comments: