~my valentine day`~

its suppose a good time
on my valentine
with u, 1year annualized


QT2 midterm
is on 14 of February
i thought i need to celebrate with it only
on my valentine day
or with the buffalo or cow here
cos i cant go anywhere when it is any midterm on Saturday

but it's definitely not
i got a super sayang me de darling
he sure will come to accompany me
except he got important thing to do!
haha

he suppose to come at Thursday evening
but he miss the class
although he wake up at 7 early morning
it is jam at there also
so i can have my lunch with him on thursday

after that
this is wat he bought for me
the donut
which i always looking for


and the chocolate
which he know i like so much^^see..
that is the best darling on the world
(for me)
and for my QT midterm test
he accompany me to study
prepare everything for me
treat me like a princess

i did my best
on my test also








































that where we celebrate
the candle light valentine dinner
chicken pot rice
kampar old town
RM18
after that jz shopping at
pasar malam &
market
then supper again at the TONG SHUI POH
that was how
simple, save cost, romantic
valentine for us^^
for my (single & available) fren
they held a BBQ to gathering tgt at Gan's place

between,
he come here for 5days
the longest for him to stay me here
we cycling around the kampar
go makan tgt




















play games when dinner tgt



















forget about something
this is our an annualized dinner
yummy...
our love is 1year old dy
(but it suppose is many years dy^^wakaka)

go lake the romantic place
got market buy some koko-krunch tgt
is a piece and sweet life
without any trouble or stress
we also study tgt
enjoy the "funny" movie tgt
-the wedding game-

this was the fastest weekend go
i like got him to hug hug everyday
i like his shoulder for me to tear
i like he treat me enjoy the chocolate
i like he cover me the blanket
i like he keep my bed




















i love u
and miss u so much
thx darling
waiting for the 7rd of march
which the weekend i can go back htown
and
and
and 20th of march
which i can meet all my fren at awana kijah for holiday
and travel with my dear dear^^

No comments: