Setiawan Trip



an excited friday morning^^
i can feel my heart is beating all the morning
enjoying the time pass by..hoohoo
MIS tutorial
Finance tutorial..
it suppose finished at 12.30pm on time
but tutor dont wan to leave us leave before she finished all the question
my parent and uncle family was already reach UTAR
their van outside my class, block B
they has been waiting for 10more min dy
"i had to go"..i tell my tutor that she dont allow me to leave early b4
luckly**

start my Setiawan and Pulau Pangkok trip
with my beloved family
and
many uncle aunt
it is around 21 person by 2 vans..

is only about 1hours from Kampar here
but it cost around 7hours from my htown
(Triang, Pahang)
pity them
i think they are enjoying also
they eat 3-4 times along the way to setiawan
that the purpose they come for this trip
hahaha


the hotel we stayedoutside the lobby

my sister curious of this..after an hours rest
we went for the Ayer Tawar beach
is only my family prepare to playing there
uncles and aunts is enjoying the
see breeze and the wave

my dad and sisterthey are fighting and my dad is behind them..

enjoyingcapture mummy and me..hohoooo

after finished took their bath
we go for a restaurant which call
"restaurant Ah Pek Lee"
it is along the palm oil firm and patah firm before we reach here


my sister love him so muchwaiting....
expecting....

this is the only day i fell full
over full in this month
is 11 kinds of sea food we ate
at least 11 per each kind of see food ate by us
including 2 favoure of crab per each
i mean per EACH..
every1 ate at least 2 crab like wat i m holding..
wow...
and it only cost 940
RM940 for 25 people
less than 50 per person
and it only RM3.50 per each 11 kind of sea food
it is super and over cheap

i miss there...
uncle said the last time they came is 10 years ago
and after this will be come again 10 more years
but now..
they said must come at 10-0=?
its mean they will
they should
they must come again
1 more year...
haha..i can swear i must will follow them
hahahaaaaa
my stomach is start counting the next 365days.

travel to the Pangkok Island 2nd morning..

25min from the Jeti there

小型-万里长城

an earn monney hole 赚钱洞

is nothing actually at the Pulao Pangkok
go for 2 hours
and feel the culture there

after dinner
we come the Jeti playground
a sea side theme playground
sure u will think tat is a toiletu are wrong!!!
hohoo..
is a rubbish collect place.
smeely place


say Hai to..
the youngest baby girl in our triptat my 3 days holidays
3 days trip
with them...
enjoyed it..
after that i fecth me back the Kampar boring kampong
they going back straight
but they keep enjoying and testing the tasty food
along the way back home

miss u all
daddy mummy
and my sister^^^

2 comments:

shEngyi said...

hey u gt MIS aso?
i hate it! haha

enjoy ur trip ho? hehe

小熏∩世界. said...

yea..managing information system
is a system subject
i m quite week on this subject.hehe

still busy on swimming competition recently?