on diet

didnt feel full for two week dy
have my meal on lunch only everyday
which is spend RM1.40
to get a small rice, vege, and taufu
but having milo and biscuit at my dinner time

it make me suffer after 1 week ago
with repeat that same kind of meal
it is no choice for me to do that
as my friend says "the financial calculator make me over my monthly budget"
yea..the financial cause me the most

no dare to tell mummy before
i m on diet
is absolutely not my parents didnt give me the pocket money
haha
is jz me dont wan to over my budget every month
this is the 1st time i feel tat
no money, no life

even though i still got some saving in my account
that is my saving
i dont think i wan to "tekan" it out when i still can survival
with my few ringgit
it really not more than RM20 on my hand from last monday
is getting tuesday dy tomorrow
10 days pass 3 days to go
i think i can do it before my parent come to visit me
3 more days...
my longest 3 more days

heh..dont worry fo me ya
still got few more ringgit on my hand
i can pass this 3 days healtly^^

No comments: