My Redang Trip~

Yea~/
Come back
The hot and boring kampung
I m Kampar here right now
But my mind my heart still somewhere actually
It brought back to me of my sem break
Tat Redang Island we went
A lot of happiness there
Miss the boat
Clear water
Fresh air
Clubbing
Swimming
Snorkeling
..

And miss the moment we all together

waiting other at PWTC station
yea..we arrive Terenganu..

he looks like "cai sheng ye" right..haha
all girls bully him to ask him carry their stuff,

he suppose to carry my thing only..

go away girls...

keke^^inside the bus..on the way to gojz arrived and fell hungry and sleepy^^
aiyaya...i cant tahan dy la, u are over weight

taking rest at the office while waitting the ferry..

aiya..there all go dy we havent brush our teeth yet a!! haha
looks like aunt..haha


with my mahci ~ Manex

gogogo.....







heh guys, wat u all waiting for..haha


yeah....

safari night^^


my normal act.keke


redang beach resort we are here..


sweet sweet love (v)
posting***
yea^^

aiyaya.......playing la


=.=''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''



our neighbors^^


i meet an utarian there^^ Rachle


yea..sleeping face at early morningremember our face face ya..
we look beautiful..magic show..
..
..
.
..
.




can u know who is this..
yea~
..
.
is I, myself

no comment for them..hehe





jump high and high**

little and cute "Demo" fish

Redang beach, i will coming again 10more years^^


bye Redang Beach..


really miss u a lot

REDANG BEACH

with our unforgettably memories

No comments: